Auction Terms & Conditions Auction Terms & Conditions Auction Terms & Conditions: The Bidder(s) and the Auctioneer(s) agree that the terms listed below shall govern the auction sale. All registration information the Bidder provides to the Auctioneer shall be current, complete and accurate.
1. All items sold AS IS WHERE IS, NO WARRANTY, NO GUARANTY and ALL SALES FINAL. Articles are open to thorough public inspection during set viewing times or by appointment and it is the bidder's responsibility to determine condition, etc. Once the item is sold, the Buyer shall assume full risk and responsibility for the item.
2. A 10% BUYERS PREMIUM ON INDIVIDUAL ITEMS OVER $1000, 15% BUYERS PREMIUM ON ALL ITEMS UP TO $1000, will be applied to each winning bid plus HST; (Buyers Premium is a taxable service). All items are to paid for prior to or at pick up.
3. The Highest Bidder shall be the Buyer, and if any dispute arises during the Sale, then the Auctioneer, may at their discretion, put the lot up again. The Auctioneer reserves the right to accept or reject any bid and shall control the bidding always.
Bidders are individually approved or declined for every auction, please ensure contact information is current and accurate. Late registrations / bids may not be approved in time to be successful.
4. The Auctioneer reserves the right to withdraw any item before or during the online auction.
5. Though all description and commentary are believed to be correct, neither Auctioneer nor Consignor makes any warranties or representations of any kind with respect to the property, and in no event shall be held responsible for having made or implied any warranty of description, genuineness, authorship, period, culture, source, origin, condition, etc. A bid by any person shall be conclusive proof that the person has made themselves acquainted with these conditions, has examined the items to their satisfaction, or has chosen not to personally examine items and has agreed to be bound by the said conditions.
6. Successful Buyers are responsible for arranging removal and coordination of shipping on items. Removal shall be at the expense, liability, and risk of the Buyer.
7. Neither Auctioneer nor Consignor shall be liable for any personal injury on the premises where auction is held.
8. Settlement for payment for purchases can be made by: cash, e-transfer (firstname.lastname@example.org), bank draft or pre approved cheque by Filson Auctions *(we do NOT accept credit or debit card as payment)*.
We reserve the right to hold winning bid items until payment has been cleared.
9. Auctioneer cannot and will not be held responsible for any interruption in service, errors and/or omissions, caused by any means and does not guarantee continual, uninterrupted or error free service or use of the Site. Bidder acknowledges that this auction is conducted electronically and relies on hardware and software that may malfunction without warning. This especially applies to late registrations and/or late bids. The Auctioneer, in its sole discretion, may void or reschedule an auction in part or whole, temporarily pause or suspend bidding, and re-sell any items/lots that were affected by any malfunction. The decision of the Auctioneer is final.
10. As a Bidder you are responsible for any bids placed under your bidding number and password. The security of your Bidder information is your sole responsibility as you, the Bidder, will be responsible for any and all bids placed under your number. If at any time you feel that your Bidder number and password have been compromised due to lack of security on your part you must notify Auctioneer immediately.
11. What is "MAXIMUM BIDDING"? Bidders may place a maximum bid on each item. Your initial bid will increase automatically, each time you are outbid, up to your maximum bid. If a competing bid is above your maximum bid, you will be required to bid online again, if you want to be the successful bidder.
12. What does "SOFT CLOSE" mean? - Items close every few seconds. Any bids placed in the last minute of the auction will cause the auction item to stay open for an additional 1 minute. This will continue until all bidding has ceased.
13. Your use of this auction site marks your acceptance in full these Terms and Conditions.
PAYMENT BEFORE OR AT PICK-UP BY WAY OF:
cash, e-transfer (email@example.com), bank draft or pre approved cheque by Filson Auctions
(credity/debit NOT available)
Filson Auctions reserves the right to hold winning bid items until payment has been cleared.
PICK UP: *NO SHIPPING*
The winning bidder is responsible for arranging removal of the items. Removal shall be at the expense, liability, and risk of the purchaser.
All items MUST be picked up during pick up times.
Pick-up day is: Wed Sept 28th from 2:00 - 6:00 pm with PAID invoice at:
23327 Christina Rd. Mt Brydges, N0L 1W0
A suggested time slot will be emailed with invoices to help navigate pick-up safely.
Any items not picked up will become forfeited and property of Filson Auction to dispose of how they see fit.
Auctioneer shall not be responsible for goods not removed within the time specified.
No claims will be allowed after goods are removed from the premises.
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms